Pacific Supplies UK Ltd UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk
GDPR Privacy Notice
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk GDPR Privacy Notice
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk takes its obligations concerning data protection seriously. We are providing this notice, so you have information about how we collect and process your personal data. We ask you to please read this Privacy Notice as it has important information you need to know.
What does our company do?
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk sells Office Supplies online using our own online shops and through third party shops. The main office and data functions are carried out at our place of work Pacific Supplies UK Ltd UK ltd, The Vicky, High Sand Lane, Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13 9NA.
What information do we collect and process?
In order for us to help with your business needs we may collect from you, necessary personal data. The lawful basis for collecting this data is legitimate consent as it is required to carry out our service. “Personal Data” is information about you which, either on its own or when connected with other data, allows us to identify you as an individual customer to provide you with our services. The personal data we hold may include the following:
- Your full name and contact information (address, town, postcode, email and phone number)
- Your purchase details (including time, date and cost, and VAT status)
- Your calls and correspondence with us
- Your feedback
Personal data will be collected from you or passed to us by a referral business. However, some personal data may, where lawful to do so, or with your consent, be collected by us from third parties.
Please note that you are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data, but not providing certain data could prevent us from serving you.
Why do we need your personal data?
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk processes personal data about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To provide quotations and Invoices for the purchase of goods and services
- To follow up with you shortly after the service to ensure you are happy with the quotation.
- For internal record keeping (to be able to respond to customer enquiry and invoicing)
- To process payments by credit/debit card or bank account details
- To remind or update you of progress or appointment dates
- To provide our services to you as requested or agreed
- To help us improve the services we offer
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time. We do not ‘trade’ in your personal data and will not sell or rent your details.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk may share information with third party suppliers as required for external services and materials, however this will only be for the contract we are carrying out at that time.
We may disclose specific information upon lawful request by government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by law.
In the eventuality that we sell our business, we may share your details with the buyer to enable them to fulfil the service we have agreed with you.
Your personal information will not be transferred to, stored or otherwise processed outside the UK.
Do we get involved in direct marketing?
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk ensure we comply to the GDPR regulations, including consent and bought in marketing lists, and telephone, email, text and postal marketing.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What rights do you have to amend personal data?
You have the right to review the personal data held by us and have inaccurate information about you corrected. To understand more about our data processing activities or to request access to your personal information please contact 07894988197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we keep your personal data?
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd may keep your details on record for as long as it is necessary to meet record keeping requirements. We hold financial records for seven years. They are then deleted in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Pacific Supplies UK Ltd UK Ltd trading as xsofficesupplies.co.uk may change this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER SEGMENT IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL NO CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEW MESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT SHOPPING CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLY COMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED PRODUCT IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|